If you would like more information about any of these available clinical trials, or if you know a patient who you think would qualify, please call Jeanetta at 903-531-8850 or call our office at 903-597-CARE (2273).
Study List for Blood and Cancer Center of East Texas, March 8, 2012
An open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase 2 Study of a Recombinant Human Anti-VEGFR-2 Monoclonal Antibody, IMC-1121B in Combination with Platinum-based Chemotherapy versus Platinum-based Chemotherapy Alone as First-Line Treatment of Patients with Recurrent or Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Must have Stage 4 measurable disease
- Can be squamous or nonsquamous
- ECOG 0-2
- Life expectancy of ≥ 3 months
- There are 4 arms to this study the investigator can choose between Cisplatin and Carboplatin in all 4 arms.
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Darbepoetin Alfa Administered at 500 µg Once-Evary-3-Weeks in Anemic Subjects with Advanced Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Receiving Multi-Cycle Chemotherapy
- ECOG 0-1
- HBG ≤ 11.0 g/dL
- No brain mets
A Phase III, Randomized Clinical Trial of Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- Chemotherapy in Patients with 1-3 Positive Nodes, Hormone Receptor – Positive and HER2-Negative Breast Cancer with Recurrence Score of 25 or Less. ( Opens in July 2011)
- Must have 1-3 positive nodes
- No inflammatory breast cancer
- ECOG 0-2
- No prior treatment for breast cancer
The Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Disease Registry.
- CLL starting any line of chemo
- Must be enrolled within 2 months of starting new chem.
- Able to speak and read English
- Able to fill out questionnaires every 3 months
- (patient receives a $10 Visa gift card for every questionnaire)
A Randomized, Phase 3 Study Comparing Standard First-Line Docetaxel/Prednisone to Docetaxel/Prednisone in Combination with Custirsen (OGX-011) in Men with Metastatic Castrate resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Must have progressive measurable disease, or bone scan progression or increasing PSA while on or after androgen ablative therapy.
- Must be 28 days since completing radiation.
- No other cytotoxic chemotherapy.
- No brain mets.
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Phase II Trial Investigating Two Doses of EMD 525797 in Subjects with Asymptomic or Mildly Symptomatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCROC).
- Radiological evidence and progression of bone lesions with or without soft tissue lesions.
- Testosterone suppression ≤ 50ng/dL
- ECOG < 2
- No prior therapy
- No brain mets
A Registry of Sipuleucel-T Therapy in Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Subjects with advanced prostate cancer who will receive sipuleucel-T
Prospective, Longitudinal, Multinational Registry of Patients with Newly Diagnosed Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma.
- Newly diagnosed T-Cell lymphoma